1. Royals- They keep playing well, probably the best AL team right now. Next Week- at Yankees and at Cubs.
2. Astros- Still keep winning and surprising. Next Week- at Orioles and vs White Sox
3.Rays- Who would have thought they would be in 1st on Memorial Day. Next Week-vs Mariners and at Orioles
4. Indians- They won 5 in a row and are playing better. Next Week- vs Rangers and at Mariners
1. Yankees- They have really fallen off after a good start, and it does not get easier, Up Next- vs Royals and at A’s.
2.Blue Jays- 2-8 in their last 10 and have also fallen off. Next Week- vs White Sox and at Twins
3.A’s- Disappointing at 15-30 so far. They host the Tigers and Yankees next week.
1.Cardinals- Best team in the NL. Next Week- vs Dbacks and vs Dodgers
2. Giants- Have really turned things around after the slow start Next Week- at Brewers and vs Braves
3.Dbacks- Have won 5 in a row. Next Week-at Cardinals and at Brewers
1. Brewers- Still the worst team in the NL. Next Week-vs Giants and vs Dbacks
2. Marlins- Probably the most disappointing team since they made moves and I thought they were playoff caliber. Next Wee0 at Pirates and at Mets
3. Mets- Decent start to the week splitting with the Cardinals then awful at the Pirates Next Week- vs Phillies and vs Marlins