1.The AL East is close as expected with the Yankees, Red Sox and Tampa in the race, The Orioles are out but, will be tough and Toronto has injuries and are in a bad division
2. The Central is a 2 team race between the Tigers and Royals as expected
3.Houston keeps surprising me with win after win, but, how long will it last? The Angels are a good team and the A’s play hard
4. Josh Hamilton back in Texas is good for him, they know how to support him and they do it well
1. The NL East is a mess, the Mets are good but, not as good as they started, they will be decent, the Nationals are under achieving, The Braves are young and the Marlins leave me confused one day they look good the next they don’t.
2. NL Central is the most open division, the Cards are good, the Cubs are better, the Pirates are tough and do not count out the Reds if they can stay healthy, only the Brewers are bad.
3. The Dodgers are the best in the NL West, but, do not count out the Giants who I feel will be good after all is said and done.
Meaningful Series this weekend:
1. Yankees at Red Sox
2. Nationals at Mets (4 games)
(Huge weekend for NY teams, the Mets host the Nats who are better than their record for 4 games and the Yankees are in Boston to meet their rivals for 3 games at Fenway.
3. A’s at Texas
4.Mariners at Astros (4 games)
5. Rockies at Padres
6. Orioles vs Rays (Orioles are the home team this series in Tampa)